![]() |
| We finally caught a Vikings game on TV when we were all home. |
![]() |
| Go Vikings! |
![]() |
| We went to a little Children's Museum for the boys to play. |
![]() |
| So much to play with, too hard to pick just one activity. |
![]() |
| We went to a cool park with a few playgrounds and this old train. |
![]() |
| Mav continued to nap where I didn't want him to. |
![]() |
| Daddy coaching top left, Brody playing with the green X on his helmet. |
![]() |
| And more napping. |
![]() |
| This is how we ruin nap time; taking 5 minute car naps instead. |
![]() |
| The places he falls asleep can be very weird. I missed a shot of him sitting up next to a canvas toy bin sleeping with his head resting in the bin. |
![]() |
| "Please I check your pummy mommy?" |
![]() |
| Brody finished up Soccer Shots and misses it already. |
![]() |
| Big boy undies and more napping in places I don't approve of. |
![]() |
| The third boy will nap where I want him to, right? |
![]() |
| Right? |
![]() |
| Mav continues swimming lessons. He's in 2 of these pictures showing off his floating. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment